Didn't register in time for a track?
General registration is still a great opportunity to experience Pittsburgh and gain access to the welcome reception, General Sessions, workshops, and Beaux-Arts Ball!
On Saturday while the tracks are out and about, you'll have the chance to visit some of Pittsburgh's most unique neighborhoods. Our student ambassadors will take you to the best coffee shops, art galleries, boutique stores, landmarks, and of course restaurants.
- Pittsburgh's famous Strip District
- The Inclines and Grandview Avenue
- Lawrenceville + Butler Street
- Point State Park
- Oakland + The University District
- Southside + Carson Street